This new blog was established September 2008! I hope to give you fun idea for cooking! I love to cook! I am not a baker, but I do have some great recipes. After you have tried them and you like them, let me know! Please comment!! Thanks! ~ The Chef

Monday, September 15, 2008

Ruth's Potato Salad

I do not like mustard, pickles, or olives that people always put in potato salad, so I made up my own version. Everyone who eats it has loved it. Yes, it is different, but good!

Ruth's Potato Salad

5 med. size potato's peeled, diced, and boiled until soft( do not overcook)
3 hard boiled eggs
2 stalks celery chopped
1/2 bunch of green onion chopped
4 radishes cut in half and then sliced
1 tsp. lemon juice
4 Tbs. mayonnaise
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper

Mix all together. Chill in the fridge for at least an hour and then serve.

No comments: