This new blog was established September 2008! I hope to give you fun idea for cooking! I love to cook! I am not a baker, but I do have some great recipes. After you have tried them and you like them, let me know! Please comment!! Thanks! ~ The Chef

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

4 breasts chicken cooked and diced
1o flour tortilla's
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream
3/4 pkg. of cream cheese
1 small can green chilies
1 bunch green onion chopped
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. red chili pepper flakes
2 cups grated cheese

In a bowl combine all ingredients. Then spread about 1/2 cup of mixture in the bottom of a 11 x 14 lightly greased pan. Then scoop mixture evenly into all 10 tortilla's. Saving about 1/2 cup of mixture. Then fold tortilla's and put them in the pan. It is ok if they are squished. Then add the mixture to the top. Then add 1/2 more grated cheese to the top. Take a piece of tin-foil that will cover then whole pan and spray lightly with Pam. (This prevents the cheese from sticking to the foil) Cover and cook in an oven of 350 for 40 min.

No comments: