This new blog was established September 2008! I hope to give you fun idea for cooking! I love to cook! I am not a baker, but I do have some great recipes. After you have tried them and you like them, let me know! Please comment!! Thanks! ~ The Chef

Monday, September 15, 2008

No Bake Cookies

My husband says this really isn't a recipe and shouldn't be counted as one. He doesn't like these cookies, can you tell! I love them and so do my kids!( plus they are so easy!!)

No Bake Cookies

2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
3 TBS. coco dash of salt

Bring to boil and then remove from heat and add

1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
4 cups oatmeal

Place mixture on wax paper and then cool in fridge for at least 10 min. You can make the cookie any size you want.

No comments: