This new blog was established September 2008! I hope to give you fun idea for cooking! I love to cook! I am not a baker, but I do have some great recipes. After you have tried them and you like them, let me know! Please comment!! Thanks! ~ The Chef

Monday, September 8, 2008

Rocky Road Brownies


Rocky Road Brownies- From the Tates Kitchen~

3 boxes of fudge brownie mix

Follow instructions on the box and then add to a jelly roll pan (lg cookie sheet), then when they are done, you cover the top with mini marshmellows, heat another 3-5 minutes until they are gooey, about to turn brown. Then pour this yummy frosting over the top and let them sit for an hour if possible to set before cutting into them! If you like nuts... sprinkle over the top, but that's optional!

Chocolate sauce


In a small sauce pan, bring
1 cube butter
5 T. milk to boil.
Then lower heat and add
4 T. cocoa powder
1 box powdered sugar, and stir well.
If it's still really really thick, you can add 1 t. milk. Then add 1 t. vanilla last. The mixture should be just thin enough to pour over the top of the marshmellows!

No comments: