This new blog was established September 2008! I hope to give you fun idea for cooking! I love to cook! I am not a baker, but I do have some great recipes. After you have tried them and you like them, let me know! Please comment!! Thanks! ~ The Chef

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Indian Curry

Indian Curry

4 chicken breasts diced (raw)
1 24 oz can Crushed Tomatoes
1 14 oz. can tomatoes sauce
1/2 cup onion chopped very small
3 Tbs. curry powder
2 Tbs. ground ginger
2 tsp. chili powder
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. garam marsala (optional- gives it a very slight musky sweet taste)

Add all ingredients in a pan a on med-low or crock pot cook until chicken is cooked. Serve over rice. This is a little spicy. If you don't want it to be, cut the ginger and chili powder by half.

I will add pictures when I download my camera.

No comments: