This new blog was established September 2008! I hope to give you fun idea for cooking! I love to cook! I am not a baker, but I do have some great recipes. After you have tried them and you like them, let me know! Please comment!! Thanks! ~ The Chef

Monday, September 15, 2008

Mrs. Field's Chocolate Chip Cookies

Mrs. Field's Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 pound soft butter
1 1/2 cup white sugar
2 cups brown sugar packed
3 eggs
In a mixer, cream these ingredients together. Then add

6 cups flour
1 1.2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt

Mix, then add

5 cups chocolate chips
2 cups walnut (optional)
Mix

Line your cookie sheet with wax paper. Cook cookies at 350 for 8-10 min.


I am not sure if these are really Mrs. Fields or not, but that is what we called it growing up and I think they are the best cookies ever!! These are not flat cookies. And they make a lot. (It took me forever to find this recipe, my sister had it and I was so excited!!)

No comments: