This new blog was established September 2008! I hope to give you fun idea for cooking! I love to cook! I am not a baker, but I do have some great recipes. After you have tried them and you like them, let me know! Please comment!! Thanks! ~ The Chef

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chicken Parmesan

Chicken Parmesan

6 chicken breasts sliced in half then cut into strips
3 eggs
3/4 cup Italian Style bread crumbs ***
3/4 cup parmesan cheese- (you can use Kraft brand, doesn't have to be fresh, but it is really, really good fresh)
Mozzerella Cheese

Put the eggs in one dish beat them. In another dish add the crumbs and cheese and stir together. Then take the strips of chicken and dip them in the egg and then into the dry mixture. Then put onto a lighlty greased pan. (see below)


Then put in to the oven at 350 min for 40 min. you do not need to turn these. When they are done, add them to the top of your pasta and sauce then you can add Mozzerella cheese on top. Yum!

(I used the Italian Marina Sauce in the post below for this recipe.)

***You can get the Italian crumbs at Costco and I have another dish that I will post later that you use them with. They are great!

1 comment:

mother of seven said...

I am looking
forward to having this tonight!!! Thanks !!!