This new blog was established September 2008! I hope to give you fun idea for cooking! I love to cook! I am not a baker, but I do have some great recipes. After you have tried them and you like them, let me know! Please comment!! Thanks! ~ The Chef

Friday, February 20, 2009

Mexican Layer Pizza


Mexican Layer Pizza

5 -12" tortilla's
1- 14oz. can refried beans
1 lb. hamburger browned
1 pkg. taco seasoning
2 cups salsa (see recipe for my salsa)
1 cup sour cream
2 cups cheese
1 avocado smooth
lettuce & tomato

Brown meat and add taco seasoning. I used a spring form pan. I am sure you can use just a cookie sheet and layer them. I used the pan so it would look pretty.
Layer the ingredients:
Tortilla, beans, meat, salsa, sour cream, cheese, then start all over again. Then the last layer just tortilla and then cheese on top. Cook at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove side of spring form pan. Then cut into slices and add avocado lettuce and tomato or what you want.

(I made this the other day and I had some leftover spanish rice, so I layered that too! It was great!!)

No comments: