This new blog was established September 2008! I hope to give you fun idea for cooking! I love to cook! I am not a baker, but I do have some great recipes. After you have tried them and you like them, let me know! Please comment!! Thanks! ~ The Chef

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Quick and Creamy Chicken Stew

Creamy Chicken Stew

3/4 pound small red potatoes
1 cup water
2 chicken breasts cooked and diced
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup Italian dressing (Good seasons is my favorite)
2 cups frozen veggies of your choice- (I use peas and corn)
1/2 cup sour cream

Cooked potatoes in water until soft- you can cook them in the microwave too. Drain of water. Then in a pot add water, soup, dressing, cooked chicken, and veggies bring to a boil then lower to a simmer and add potatoes. Before serving add sour cream cook for 1 min. then serve. I like to add a little cheese to the top.

No comments: